Fuchs Group talks at the APS March meeting
We have a several exciting talks at the March meeting this year - come see some of them!
- E47.00013: Greg Fuchs - Nanoscale magnetic imaging using picosecond thermal gradients (invited).
- F50.00013: Isaiah Gray - Spatiotemporally resolved mangetic dynamics in B20 chiral FeGe.
- L28.00001: Nick Jungwirth - Single quantum defects in h-BN and ZnO (invited).
- R13.00008: Evan MacQuarrie - Cooling a mechanical resonator with a nitrogen-vacancy center ensemble using a room temperature excited state spin-strain interaction
- S47.00007: Jason Bartell - Sensitive imaging of magnetization structure and dynamics using picosecond laser heating