This year there will be 6 talks from the Fuchs Group – come see us!
- A22.00010 Magneto-thermal imaging of exchange bias in Pt/FeRh bilayers (Isaiah Gray)
- E22.00010 Engineering the Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction in MnxFe1-xGe thin films (Emrah Turgut)
- E22.00014 Using scanning plasmonic heating for nanoscale imaging of magnetization (Jason Bartell)
- F27.00004 Strong Mechanical Modulation of Nitrogen-Vacancy Center Excited States (Huiyao Chen)
- F56.00003 Intrinsic conductivity mechanisms of radical polymer films with conjugated and non-conjugated backbones (Albert Park)
- R11.00008 Optical Absorption and Emission Mechanisms of Single Defects in Hexagonal Boron Nitride (Nick Jungwirth)