We have a several exciting talks at the March meeting this year – come see some of them!
- E47.00013: Greg Fuchs – Nanoscale magnetic imaging using picosecond thermal gradients (invited).
- F50.00013: Isaiah Gray – Spatiotemporally resolved mangetic dynamics in B20 chiral FeGe.
- L28.00001: Nick Jungwirth – Single quantum defects in h-BN and ZnO (invited).
- R13.00008: Evan MacQuarrie – Cooling a mechanical resonator with a nitrogen-vacancy center ensemble using a room temperature excited state spin-strain interaction
- S47.00007: Jason Bartell – Sensitive imaging of magnetization structure and dynamics using picosecond laser heating